- 14th January 2020 - 14th January 2020
- 6pm - 8pm
Join us at our city centre campus in Exeter for our third open evening of 2019. This is an opportunity for you to see our professional facilities, hear more about our FE course from our Further Education Course Leader, watch a student band perform and chat to them about general student life here at the Academy of Music & Sound Exeter.
Our RSL level 3 Extended Diploma Music Practitioners Course on offer for September 2020 is:
- FULLY funded for 16 – 19 year olds
- An internationally recognised qualification with regular updates to mirror the developments within the music industry
- Written and developed by industry specialists, with education professionals
- Fully accredited by OfQual and DfES
- Is equivalent to 3 A-Levels and can yield up to 168 UCAS points
Please can you confirm your planned attendance to this event in advance as space is limited.
- Exeter – firstname.lastname@example.org or 01392 427874
See you there!