- 11th March 2021
Join our Glasgow team for an insight into the BA (Hons) Top-up Degree in Music & Sound on 11th March 2021.
Via Zoom, our friendly team will guide attendees through all aspects our BA (Hons) course, covering everything you need to know about the course itself, what studying at AMS Gateshead is like, and how to apply for September 2021.
During the event you will have opportunity to ask questions regarding the application process, fees, and funding and also what it’s like to be part of the team. You will also be treated to some great performance from our talented students and staff. You’ll also get the chance to learn more about eligibility for our fast-track scheme for industry professionals.
Sign up via the button below. We will host this event on Microsoft Teams – invites to join this event are sent via email once you have signed up.
- 17:00 – 17:30 – Course presentation and Q&A session
- 17:30 – 18:00 – Performances
- 18:00 – Fin
The BA (Hons):
- Final year of honours degree. Eligible for student finance. Designed for musicians of all disciplines.
- Flexible top-up year designed to follow on from our Foundation Degree, but also suits applicants studying a music related HND, Foundation Degree or those with industry experience (fast-track).
- Validated by the University of West London, the course reflects developments the music industry, allows students to take the next step up in practice and study.
- Focus on topics that interest you and hone your practice.