- 8th March 2021 - 16th April 2021
- Various dates and times
This free, taught, online program explores fundamentals of recording theory, sound production and best practice through group classes and 1-1 lessons with industry professionals. Classes focus on exploring the dynamic range of recorded material and equalisation techniques applied to various genres and styles. Towards the end of the course, we also explore employability within the creative industries and various opportunities while working towards a professional portfolio.
Sound Production Spring Dates 2021
- Monday 8th March – Friday 19th March (10 day course, 2-weeks)
- Monday 22nd March – Friday 2nd April (10 day course, 2-weeks)
- Monday 5th April – Friday 16th April (10 day course, 2-weeks)
- Saturday 6th March-11th April (6 Saturdays and 6 Sundays)
- Sunday 14th March – 18th April (6 Sundays only)
- Saturday 17th April – 23rd May (6 Saturdays and 6 Sundays)
This semester all short courses have been adapted for Online delivery. For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! Took book your place, click the ‘Book Now’ button below and fill in the form with your chosen course and dates.