All of our Academy of Music & Sound centres are now closed due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Exeter, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Southampton and Gateshead will all be closed until further notice.
Our head office Exeter will also be closed with all staff working from home. They are reachable on email.
Current students: Please keep an eye on the site for updates should this change.
All course material will be available online and our staff will be reachable by email. Take a look at our contact page for relevant email addresses.
Please stay healthy and safe as best as possible. Remember, there are some key things you can do, as an individual, to help stop the spread*
- Wash your hands thoroughly, with soap and hot water for 20 seconds or more – and often
- Try and pay with contactless where possible
- Avoid public and communal spaces and facilities including events, and stay at home if you experience any symptoms and call 111.
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterward
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
It’s also important not to panic too much – this includes buying only what you need from supermarkets – if you buy enough for yourself and your family only, there will be enough. Please think of others.
If you’re working in the events, music or arts sectors and you’ve been effected by the virus, head to our page on advice and tips, and how you can support yourself and others in the scene at this time.
*Source: NHS UK.